AnyConnect vs OpenConnect

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Thu Oct 8 07:14:04 EDT 2020

On Thu, 2020-10-08 at 13:57 +0300, hanoh haim wrote:
> Your client certificate will be used for authentication
> Server requested SSL client certificate; none was configured
> Certificate Validation Failure
> Failed to obtain WebVPN cookie
>

> Where can I find the Client Certificate of my AnyConnect?

That depends on where your AnyConnect is running. Is it Linux? In that
case I think it's bizarrely in your *Firefox* certificate store? If you
set it up correctly in p11-kit you could probably ask OpenConnect to
use it directly from there.

On Windows it might be in the Windows certificate store. I think
OpenConnect can use it from there if running on Windows, or if you want
to take it elsewhere you might need to use JailBreak to extract it.