AnyConnect vs OpenConnect

hanoh haim hhaim.hanoh at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 07:46:04 EDT 2020

Hi David,
This was super fast response, didn’t expect that.

I’m using Linux with latest kernel (5.4)
On the same machine AnyConnect works fine

I have the installation script of AnyConnect there are two .PEM files under
/opt/.cisco/certificate/ca/

adding "-c  *.pem"

return

"Failed to determine type of private key "

How can I convert the two files to client cert?
Shouldn’t the certificate be different per machine? It is the same for
all installations ..

BTW
I read your original email about openconnect project in Linux mailer
describing the protocol. Very nice job hacking it.
Did you replaced the openssl library with one that extract the master
keys and looked into the decrypt https sessions? Do you have something
describing how you reverse engineering it?

Thanks
Hanoh

--
Hanoh