AnyConnect vs OpenConnect

hanoh haim hhaim.hanoh at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 06:57:03 EDT 2020

Hi,
I have a working Linux AnyConnect (3.9.0109) with Cisco Server.
I'm new to openconnect and I was wondering if it can work with openconnect

$ openconnect --version
OpenConnect version v8.02.1-1+dde
Using GnuTLS. Features present: TPMv2, PKCS#11, RSA software token,
HOTP software token, TOTP software token, Yubikey OATH, System keys,
DTLS, ESP
Supported protocols: anyconnect (default), nc, gph

:~$ openconnect -u user 1.1.1.1 -printcookie  -vvv --no-dtls

POST https://1.1.1.1/
Attempting to connect to server 1.1.1.1:443
Connected to 1.1.1.1:443
SSL negotiation with 1.1.1.1
Connected to HTTPS on 1.1.1.1
Got HTTP response: HTTP/1.0 302 Temporary moved
Strict-Transport-Security: max-age=31536000; includeSubDomains
Location: https://1.1.1.1/
HTTP body length:  (0)
POST https://1.1.1.1/
Attempting to connect to server 1.1.1.1:443
Connected to 1.1.1.1:443
SSL negotiation with 1.1.1.1
Connected to HTTPS on 1.1.1.1
Got HTTP response: HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2020 10:46:05 GMT
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2020 10:46:05 GMT
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2020 10:46:05 GMT
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2020 10:46:05 GMT
HTTP body chunked (-2)
Certificate Validation Failure
Please enter your username and one-time password from your Duo mobile app.
Failed to obtain WebVPN cookie

Where can I find the Client Certificate of my AnyConnect?

--
Hanoh
Sent from my iPhone