OpenConnect 7.08 release

Mike Miller mtmiller at debian.org
Tue Dec 13 14:42:56 PST 2016

On Tue, Dec 13, 2016 at 22:17:48 +0000, David Woodhouse wrote:
> For me it also suffers from
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/p11-kit/+bug/1648634 and the
> final problem is that it doesn't seem to honour the $SOFTHSM2_CONF
> environment variable, and looks in $HOME/.config/softhsm2/softhsm2.conf
> (where $HOME is pointing into the openconnect tree for the tests).
>
> After that it works for me.

Wow, thanks, after simply copying tests/softhsm2.conf to
tests/.config/softhsm2/softhsm2.conf the test passes. Good find, I was
not seeing this in my strace for some reason.

Would you be open to using .config/softhsm2 upstream or do you want to
keep using the environment variable?

Any thoughts about how to make the contents of softhsm2.module more
distro-agnostic?

Btw, the setrlimit error was on the ocserv side, and can be safely
ignored, at least for the purposes of this test suite.

> Can I leave you to work out what needs fixing in the packaging of
> SoftHSM and what needs fixing in OpenConnect?

Sure, I'm not directly involved, but I'll try to push for some fixes for
these configuration issues.

--
mike