OpenConnect 7.08 release

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Tue Dec 13 14:17:48 PST 2016

On Tue, 2016-12-13 at 22:07 +0000, David Woodhouse wrote:

> We might do better on IRC to work through this...
>
> Is SoftHSM installed correctly with a p11-kit .module file in
> /usr/share/p11-kit/modules/softhsm.module (or I suppose that should be
> $(pkgconfig --variable=p11_module_configs p11-kit-1)/softhsm.module ?
>
> If not, we probably want to file a bug against it because it won't show
> up in applications by default.

For me it also suffers from
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/p11-kit/+bug/1648634 and the
final problem is that it doesn't seem to honour the $SOFTHSM2_CONF
environment variable, and looks in $HOME/.config/softhsm2/softhsm2.conf
(where $HOME is pointing into the openconnect tree for the tests).

After that it works for me.

Can I leave you to work out what needs fixing in the packaging of
SoftHSM and what needs fixing in OpenConnect?