Does this mailing list work?

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Fri Dec 4 15:19:56 PST 2015

On Thu, 2015-12-03 at 09:06 -0600, Andrew Falk wrote:
> Every email attempt I've made to this list I get denied due to
> 'Message has a suspicious header'.  This is the fourth try.  Please
> confirm that it is working.

FWIW I only see two in the moderation queue. They both fell foul of
having In-Reply-To: and References: headers (which indicate that
they're a reply to a previous message) but not having 'Re:' in the
Subject.

That's normally an indication that someone has been lazy and is
hijacking an existing thread on the mailing list and changing the
subject, instead of starting a *new* thread. Which is why it's trapped
automatically.

For the first message in the queue, it does have those headers but they
are *empty*. I've never seen that before.

As for your actual question — I'm mostly not an expert on the CSD
nonsense; other people have largely taken care of that. But I'd be
surprised if you can actually manage to log in, if you skip CSD
entirely when you're asked to do it. If you can try it and show that it
works, though, then I'd be happy to add an option to make it do that.