Does this mailing list work?

Andrew Falk falk0069 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 17:26:33 PST 2015

David,

Thank you for your reply.  What I think happened is I emailed you directly first and then later forwarded it after finding this mailing list.  subsequent attempts probably copied the same stuff.   I'd like to start a new thread with a better subject line, so I'll start a new one with more details.  I hope that is alright.

Thanks for your time.

--Andy