openconnect with safenet token

Kevin Cernekee cernekee at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 11:49:33 PDT 2014

On Wed, Jul 9, 2014 at 11:38 AM, DeadManMoving <sequel at neofreak.org> wrote:
> Under windows, when using cisco anyconnect and the above software from
> safenet, when i connect to the VPN, anyconnect is prompting me for my
> username and the passcode (PIN+token) so, i generate a token with the
> safenet software then i enter my PIN+token given to me by the software.

Currently the TOTP/HOTP code tries to fill in the secondary_password
field on the auth form.  Maybe this is not the right behavior for the
server you're using?  Can you post the server name and/or
--dump-http-traffic logs?

(Likewise, the stoken code assumes that it will be filling in the
primary password field.  This works on the servers I know about, but
it might not necessarily be the only way to set things up.)