openconnect with safenet token

DeadManMoving sequel at neofreak.org
Wed Jul 9 11:38:37 PDT 2014

Hi David,

Thank you so much for your reply, greatly appreciated.

I am not using some sort of usb device as a token, i am using a software
base token (http://www2.safenet-inc.com/sas/software-tokens.html).

Under windows, when using cisco anyconnect and the above software from
safenet, when i connect to the VPN, anyconnect is prompting me for my
username and the passcode (PIN+token) so, i generate a token with the
safenet software then i enter my PIN+token given to me by the software.

Is it something possible with openconnect?

Thanks again,

Tony