SSL VPN with the Cisco WRVS4400N

Dave Koelmeyer dave.koelmeyer at davekoelmeyer.co.nz
Tue Nov 13 22:14:23 EST 2012

Hi All,

Has anyone had any joy with successfully using OpenConnect with the
Cisco WRVS4400N VPN router? A cursory look online gives me one thread
(http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/openconnect-devel/2010-September/000224.html)
but without any further information.

I believe that this router supports both IPsec and HTTPS/SSL VPN
methods, and the latter I understand is what is used by the Cisco
QuickVPN client software for Windows users to connect with.

If no-one's really had a crack at this I'm happy to perform further data
gathering, as I'd much rather prefer an open client solution.

Cheers,

--
Dave Koelmeyer
http://blog.davekoelmeyer.co.nz