Error: either "to" is duplicate, or "ipid" is a garbage.

Hiroyuki Kawakatsu hkawakat at gmail.com
Wed May 25 05:11:13 EDT 2011

Hi,

Using

polya# openconnect --version
OpenConnect version v2.25

(the debian package), I get (after the connect banner)

Error: either "to" is duplicate, or "ipid" is a garbage.
Connected tun0 as 136.206.133.50, using SSL
DTLS handshake failed: 2

and trying to access the server results in

CSTP Dead Peer Detection detected dead peer!

Does the error message give anyone a clue as to what might be going wrong?
Thanks for any hints/help,

h.
--
+---