Error: either "to" is duplicate, or "ipid" is a garbage.

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Wed May 25 07:09:00 EDT 2011

On Wed, 25 May 2011, Hiroyuki Kawakatsu wrote:

> polya# openconnect --version
> OpenConnect version v2.25

Very old... :(

> (the debian package), I get (after the connect banner)
>
> Error: either "to" is duplicate, or "ipid" is a garbage.

Hm, is your vpnc-script just as out of date? I bet Debian is still
shipping the old one from vpnc itself rather than a separate
vpnc-script package?

Can you try this with the latest script from my git repository (as linked
from the opoenconnect web page)?

If that doesn't fix it, please send '/sbin/ip route' output before and
after connection, along with openconnect output with the '-v' option.
Since you're using such an old version, be careful to elide the 'webvpn'
cookie before posting. Current versions don't print that.