Dead Peer Detection

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Thu May 12 19:46:01 EDT 2011

On Fri, 2011-05-13 at 00:33 +0100, David Woodhouse wrote:
> I'll try connecting to my own VPN server through a *proxy* on the
> local network, which should trigger the same kind of routing situation
> for vpnc-script to screw up, and see if I can reproduce and fix it
> properly.

Failed to reproduce on first attempt, but that's because I was doing it
on a machine with iproute (/sbin/ip) installed. If I trick the
vpnc-script into using the obsoltete /sbin/route tool instead, *then* I
see the problem.

So your quick fix is 'apt-get install iproute'.

Perhaps we should make the openconnect package depend on iproute?

David.Woodhouse at intel.com                              Intel Corporation