nwutils-1.8 is available

Ralph Siemsen ralphs at netwinder.org
Mon Mar 6 20:45:09 EST 2006

I don't normally annouce new packages, but as there are several
intersted parties for this one, here goes.

nwutils-1.8 is released, with numerous bugfixes and cleanups from
previous versions.  There is a new home for this package:

http://netwinder.osuosl.org/devteam/ralphs/nwutil/

where you can find the source tarball, as well as a binary image in RPM
format suitable for the NW-9 disk image.  The package is also on its way
into Debian and presumably Gentoo as well.

I'll link the older versions from the same directory for history's sake.

-Ralph