CHINA-USB-gift

JASON sam at samtow.com
Mon Mar 23 06:07:55 EDT 2009

Dear Manager,

Samtow.Corp is a professional trading company, doing Imp&Exp business over 20 years,mainly in Electronic、Mechanism、Gift/Crafts/Toy、Raw material、Fashion products industries etc.

High speed Purchase ability.Price is reasonable, quality,it can be checked by samples.

Based on USB FLASH DRIVE factory,growing up from memory products.We expect getting your evaluations and advices in our workshops.

Today's prices for usb flash drive are following(pictures are attached):

1G/2G/4G/8G/16G  $3.2/$3,3/$5.58/$12.0/$18.9,use samsung chip.

Welcome visit our site:www.samtow.com

(HK)Samtow Import&export Co., Ltd
Addr:No.96 ganglong Road,bantian District,Shenzhen, Guangdong,china
Tel:0086 - 755 - 13713583637
Mail:sales at samtow.com

Contact person:Jason
Web-site:www.samtow.com