some questions about porting pcmcia driver?

loody miloody at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 05:22:55 EDT 2009

Dear all:
I try to porting pcmcia driver on my arm platform.
After seeing the source code, I have some questions:
1. from driver/pcmcia, necessary files I need to compile are:
pcmcia_core.o: cs.c cistpl.c rsrc_mgr.c socket_sysfs.c
pcmcia.o:          ds.c pcmcia_resource.c
what are pcmcia_core.o and pcmcia.o used for?

2. if I want to add driver supporting my platform, is there any
reference sample in this folder I can reference?
appreciate your help,
miloody