lists of the medical profession

prong JamesIgnacio at wittemoeller.com
Mon Sep 17 22:14:57 EDT 2007

Sep 17 - 21 - When you buy our Doctor Contact List you will receive completely free! a List for Dentists, Nursing Homes, Hospitals and Chiropractors

Licensed Doctors in the USA

788,148 in total – 17,400 emails

Lots of Doctors in specialties like Orthopedics, Surgery, Radiology, Dermatology, Neurology, General Practice etc..

Sort by over a dozen different fields

Price Just Lowered -  $383

*** BONUS: Get the 4 lists below as a bonus when you order the MD data ***

American Hospitals
more than 23k hospital administrators in over 7k hospitals [worth over $300 alone)

Dentists in the USA
More than half a million listings [worth $299 alone!]

US Nursing Home Listing
includes over 31,589 Senior administrators, 11,288 Nursing Directors in over 14,706 Nursing Homes in the United States. (value: $249)

US Chiropractor List
100k Chiropractors offices with full contact data including email, postal address, phone and fax

Email us at: drdata2007 at hotmail.com or call: 206-339-6160

if you send us an email with "block" in the subject we will not include you in future mail