*** DANGER *** unable to remove socket power

Douglas Russell puggy at gentoo.org
Tue Sep 21 16:08:05 EDT 2004

Your correct. Sorry I didn't mention that. This is a aluminium powerbook
(ppc). I have 512MB of RAM. I'm using a vanilla development-sources 2.6.7
kernel. I'd get a newer one but there is a bit of a ppc glitch with /dev/null
at the moment above 2.6.7.

I thought it sounded like that issue didn't apply to me but it was the only
thing I could find.

Any help would be appreciated.

Again, CC'd replies would be nice.