Mixed PCI/ISA controllers in one system?

Kurt A. Freiberger kfreiberger at tamu.edu
Tue Sep 21 11:47:30 EDT 2004

What would be the rammifications of running 2 Ricoh-based PCI
controllers and 2 Vadem VG-468 ISA controllers on one system?  Aside
from the interrupt mess, I mean.  Due to space constraints, I can't run
4 of the Ricohs as I normally do.  It's a PC/104 thing.

Thanks,
Kurt

Kurt A. Freiberger - KFreiberger at tamu.edu
Electronic Handyman, Esoteric Miracle Producer, and Gentleman Flunky
Part-time Colocation Manager for LEARN
The Academy for Advanced Telecommunications and Learning Technologies
Texas A&M University - College Station, Texas
Phone: 512.970.7026  FAX: 979.862.8933