2.6.x kernels & PCI-to-PCMCIA bridges [again]

jar jar at pcuf.fi
Sun Jun 13 14:42:22 EDT 2004

Hello again

I'am sorry to disturbing you all, but I send this same question to the
list couple of days ago but didn't get any answer.

31.5.2004 Komuro did some changes/fixes according to Russell's
suggestions and sent the driver source code again to the list.

Russell, how is the driver code looks now? Do you will accept it?

What will be the fate of the driver, do we finally get the PD6729 based
wlan cards and pc-card readers supported by the main kernel-2.6.x some day?

Best Regards, Jar