[LSF/MM TOPIC ATTEND] multipath for NVMe over Fabrics

Mike Snitzer snitzer at redhat.com
Thu Dec 8 17:16:56 PST 2016

I'd like to discuss $subject.  I haven't heard of much progress on this
(but I'm also not tracking NVMe development at the moment).

Last I heard about getting DM multipath to work with NVMe over Fabrics
was this: https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/9208997/

I've reintroduced bio-based support for the DM multipath target.
Between now and LSF I hope to come to terms with what the various work
items are for making DM multipath work for NVMeoF.  I welcome any
ideas/thoughts others might have.

Mike