Map driver updates from CVS

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Tue May 16 21:22:14 EDT 2006

I've taken a quick look at drivers/mtd/maps in CVS, and most of the
changes there are just merges of cleanups which happened upstream, or
look like they're real changes which were also merged upstream as well
as being committed to CVS -- but without a $Id$ update.

So I'm going to ignore what's in CVS for drivers/mtd/maps -- if there
are any changes in there which do still need to be sent upstream, would
the owners of those files please send me an updated patch against the
git tree.

--
dwmw2