getting an older mkfs.jffs2

Benjamin Sapp bsapp at lanl.gov
Thu Mar 30 10:08:58 EST 2006

In order to get an older CVS I had to checkout then perform "updates"
specifying later and later dates.  When I found version 1.38 I compiled it
on my fedora core 4 machine and all worked great after that.  I don't know
exactly what the issue was...   I'll just continue with the older version
until we move to version 2.6 of the kernel.

Ben