jffs2 fs overload

igor.trevisan at bluewind.it igor.trevisan at bluewind.it
Mon Mar 27 12:37:50 EST 2006

Hi Tamas,

thanks for your answer.
Just another one: is it possible to have a single RFS that 's mounted
read/write?
Is it enough to specify r/w on the mtdparts secton of the command
line? (I'm using that way to define flash partition).
In this way I could have three partition: bootloader, kernel and RFS
with the rfs mounted rewritable but with the files that cannot be
changed that don't have write permission.
In this way I could avoid the overload due to having two small partition
each with its JFFS2 tables and structures and so on.
Is it right?
Any suggestion and comment is obviously welcome!
Thanks in advance,
Igor.

--
--- BlueWind