getting an older mkfs.jffs2

Benjamin Sapp bsapp at lanl.gov
Mon Mar 27 10:00:33 EST 2006

I'm using it on intel to create an image for Freescale's i.MX21 arm
processor.   I'm not exactly sure what is wrong.  I don't even see any
warnings.  All I know is when I use version 1.47 to create the ramdisk
Linux never boots.  I'm using version 2.4.20 of the kernel.  That's an
older kernel so I imagine there's just some sort of incompatibility.