Re; MTD (2) Block Driver broken

Gareth Bult gareth at linux.co.uk
Tue Mar 8 05:24:17 EST 2005

> Which were all accepted on the list apart from the one which was HTML.

Mmm, as I say, I don't recall the detail.

Like many mailers, mine prefers to send HTML by default. Occasionally
one will forget one is posting to a list where people have some sort of
religious objection to html and forget to uncheck the appropriate
buttons to format as pure text.

> Of the HTML mail we reject, most of it is spam -- I'm perfectly content
> with rejecting HTML mail to the list, and it's not a particularly
> uncommon occurrence. If you have content which can only sanely be
> represented in HTML form, then you can always send it as an attachment.

Well, it's your list.

--
Linux.co.uk - promoting open source software in the UK
"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then