Re; MTD (2) Block Driver broken

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Mon Mar 7 17:30:14 EST 2005

On Mon, 2005-03-07 at 22:26 +0000, Gareth Bult wrote:
> I don't recall the specifics .. it was part of a conversation ..
> nothing startling different from the emails I've been posting here
> today

Which were all accepted on the list apart from the one which was HTML.

Of the HTML mail we reject, most of it is spam -- I'm perfectly content
with rejecting HTML mail to the list, and it's not a particularly
uncommon occurrence. If you have content which can only sanely be
represented in HTML form, then you can always send it as an attachment.

--
dwmw2