Do I have to umount JFFS2?

alfred hitch alfred.hitch at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 21:16:18 EST 2005

Hi Steven, Peter,

I would like to put in some problems we are also facing. I had
reported it sometime back here also.

On our system, we are observing that files on flash (jffs2 intel cfi nand)
are getting corrupted, after  a number of resets and say 3 months of usage)

Anyone seen anything like this ? any clues on how one can look into this.

Regards,
Alfred