A problem of porting jffs2 and mtd in kernel 2.4.18

Subrahmanyam subrahmanyam at navayuga.co.in
Wed Dec 15 05:10:31 EST 2004

Hai jianhung,

I have project similar to yours, wherein In my target too we have a file
system and mtd drivers stored in the flash which also consists of
ieee1394firewire and usb drivers. In the flash in the target system we need
to store a particular key/data in the target. This data shall be dynamically
modifiable  by a user interface provided to the user in the host.

Since you almost similar to the platform, henceforth I request you to
suggest me a suitable approach.

Thanks,
Subrahmanyam.