TX49 NAND supported?

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Fri Sep 12 07:02:06 EDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-09-11 at 12:01 -0700, Junio C Hamano wrote:
> Does anybody have a working tx4925 NAND driver that can be used
> with the latest mtd from infradead CVS?  I have located a copy
> of tx4925ndfmc.c with 2002 timestamp by Toshiba Corporation
> (GPLv2) but it appears to use an API incompatible with the
> current one.

At the time I changed the API, I also updated every driver which had
been submitted to me and put in my CVS tree.

If there are drivers out there from people who couldn't be bothered to
do that, they broke.

Please complain to the author of the module in question and ask them why
they didn't let me have a copy.

--
dwmw2