newbie needs help!

deya privi deyasis at yahoo.co.in
Sun Aug 10 02:25:13 EDT 2003

Hi,

           I want to have my linux kernel 2.4.18-14 in
Flash memory (Intels's 28F320C3, 32Mbit) and boot it
from there for my embedded device. Also some of my
application programs  should reside in the Flash
memory. So I want to have a filesystem in the Flash
memory. I am new to this and dont know where to start?

              Plz help me and give me suggestions. How
can I make use of MTD and JFFS projects?

       With Regards,
         Deya.