Q on MTD support for NOR flash

Kevin Kaichuan He hek_u5 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 10 02:49:20 EST 2002

Jorn,

Thank you very much !

One Further question is : how do I configure MTD driver to support
my NOR flash ? For example, the AMD29LV800 flash has two width: 8bits
or 16bits, how do I let the driver know which width of word I choose ?
Or can the MTD magically figure out the configuration of my NOR
flash ?

thanks!

Kevin

(AM29LV800B,http://www.amd.com/us-en/FlashMemory/ProductInformation/0,,37_1447_1623_1468%5E1532,00.html)