[patch] dilnetpc.c broken?

Jörn Engel joern at wohnheim.fh-wedel.de
Tue Mar 12 09:53:52 EST 2002

On Tue, 12 March 2002 14:22:56 +0100, Robert Kaiser wrote:
> > The DIL/Net PC mapping driver appears to be broken. At least, it
> > didn't compile properly on my machine. After a quick look at the code,
> > the following appears to be the correct fix for the problem.
>
> It had a stray #endif that I have just removed in CVS. Other than that it
> compiles fine for me. What exactly went wrong when you tried to compile it ?

MTDPART_OFS_NXTBLK was unknown. A quick grep over
/usr/src/linux/include didn't show it #defined anywhere. I replaced it
with MTDPART_OFS_APPEND, which appeared to be the intended offset.

Jörn

--
Often, the most striking and innovative solutions come from realizing
that your concept of the problem was wrong.