[patch] dilnetpc.c broken?

Robert Kaiser rob at sysgo.de
Tue Mar 12 08:22:56 EST 2002

Am Montag, 11. März 2002 20:23 schrieben Sie:
> The DIL/Net PC mapping driver appears to be broken. At least, it
> didn't compile properly on my machine. After a quick look at the code,
> the following appears to be the correct fix for the problem.

It had a stray #endif that I have just removed in CVS. Other than that it
compiles fine for me. What exactly went wrong when you tried to compile it ?

> That said, I have no idea, what the DIL/Net PC is or who is using that
> driver. Can anyone comment on it? Is anyone using it?

See Robert (Schwebel)'s reply. It appears to be quite popular among
embedded folks (at least in Germany).

Rob

Robert Kaiser                         email: rkaiser at sysgo.de
SYSGO RTS GmbH
Am Pfaffenstein 14                    phone: (49) 6136 9948-762
D-55270 Klein-Winternheim / Germany   fax:   (49) 6136 9948-10