Cf Card vs DiskOnChip

Ramya Ravichandran rrhsin at yahoo.co.in
Sat Jan 26 01:29:25 EST 2002

> > Doesn't the ROM needed  depend on the application
> than
> > runs on Linux?
> >

> you said "serial application". Doesn't seem like
> much to me

Right now I am trying to find out the price of DOC. I
tried the serach words "DiskOnChip" and "DiskOnChip
Price" . The search results explain DOC but don't give
the price.
   If the price of DOC  is less than the CF+IDE
adapter or CF + PCMCIA-CF adapter then I guess we will
settle for DOC.
   Also I dont know which adapter to go for PCMCIA or
IDE for CF as I am not a h/w person.