DOC2000 support for a custom PPC750 board

Boris Bulkin boris at emcraft.ru
Mon Nov 5 05:53:14 EST 2001

David,

Thank you very much for the quick response. The information you've given is an
exelent help for me to get started.

One more question: from the M-Sys documents I understand there can be two types
of partitions on a DOC device, binary and NFTL. Binary is supposed to store an
OS image, and NFTL be used as a filesystem. Are there any MTD tools for
creating and reading/writing binary DOC partitions?
Sorry if it sonds silly. I'm not very familiar with DOC and MTD.

Thanks,
Boris