Instructions for booting from DOC-2000 chip?

Vadim Khamlinsky Vadimk at m-sys.com
Tue Mar 6 03:28:54 EST 2001

You cannot boot with doc2.fff file . Doc2.fff is not a real firmware .
Sometimes people use it before they switch to a patched lilo. ( the original
Lilo sometimes
gets stuck when diskonchip firmware is on ). If you want to boot from the
DiskOnChip you'll
have to use a real firmware like doc42.exb or doc42p.exb .

Regards,
Vadim