Anything you want..NOW

Andrew at guide.com Andrew at guide.com
Tue Feb 13 04:03:03 EST 2001

    	        THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO A COMPLETE LIFE

What I so eagerly would like to share with you is a mold, or more
so a set of 'thoughts to ponder' which upon serious consideration
will completely change your outlook on life as a whole. It will
open your eyes to the opportunities that sit waiting for you to
take advantage of.

Do you know someone who is always smiling and at ease? The first
person to say " That's OK it happens " when something goes wrong,
or " Don't worry we can get around it "? Someone who is laid back
but intelligent and attentive?

Do you know someone who is successful? A friend or acquaintance
who can always head away for a weekend ski trip or pack the bags
and head up to their cabin on the lake? Someone who takes care of
the check after a fancy dinner, and can buy a new outfit any time
they like?
Do you know a person who is greeted by an abundance of greetings,
hugs and hellos whenever they appear at a social gathering?
Someone who seems to be at the receiving end of a handshake
anywhere they go, and seem to have a friend wherever they
venture?

How about the friend with the wonderful family life? Be it a
child, teenager or young adult who can say " My parents are
really cool, I have a great time with them! " and you can tell
they truly mean it. Or maybe a parent who enjoys getting up at
ridiculous times to watch there child partake in a sport or hobby
they love. And then there's the girlfriend, boyfriend or spouse
who remembers every little occasion, but doesn't need an occasion
to show their love.

If all of the above characteristics describe you,
congratulations, you then understand why  I want to share this
feeling with everyone. If you do not currently enjoy all of these
fulfilling aspects of life, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR !?!?!?! With
the help of my guide and your own perseverance you can find your
way to that 'pot of gold' at the end of the rainbow that is your
journey through life.
I wonder to myself every morning ; who will I meet today? What
will I accomplish? Who can I help? how much money will I make?
And every day I meet a new person, accomplish a new goal, and
make a substantial amount of money.

If you've read this much, you can't help but be interested in HOW
I have accomplished this wonderful life especially considering
I'm still in my early 20's. I have achieved it by studying the
lives of many successful people and combining their thoughts and
ideas to come up with my own formula or 'guide' if you will. If
you follow this guide and consciously ponder it's suggestions,
phases, quotes and insights, all aspects of your life will have a
new meaning and take on new value. Your life will become more
fulfilling than you ever thought possible.

This is not a ' Get Rich Quick ' scheme, but I'll be honest,
myself and many others who have followed the principles of my
'guide' have found more ways to make very large amounts of money
than they ever could have imagined.

Through this guide I can show you how my secrets of motivation,
self-happiness, reasonability, the ability to communicate well
with others, and looking at 'the BIG  picture' will allow ANYONE
to achieve this kind of lifestyle. RICH in love, spirituality,
friendship, contentness and material wealth. YOU can be HAPPY,
HEALTHY..........COMPLETE!!

Just think for  a cost of only $19.99, this guide will help you
achieve priceless tangible and intangible assets. Not only can
YOU benefit from it, but it is timeless, so you can pass it on
through generations, thus allowing you to instill the same
qualities in your children, grandchildren, and so on, helping
them realize this same lifestyle.

When you purchase this guide and find yourself reveling in it's
rewards, please tell others about it. Also, I would greatly
appreciate it if you would send me an email telling me of your
success in finding your               ' Complete Life '  I feel
great satisfaction in knowing I have helped others live life on
their own terms. As well, I would like to post and publish your
successes for others to see and admire, however if you do not
want me to share you accomplishments with others, please indicate
" Not for Publication " along the top of the message. This may be
the most influential $19.99 you will ever spend in your entire
life.

For those of you who are self-starters and would like to make
some extra money, I have another offer for you. Because I have
composed this publication for reasons other than financial but at
the same time realize it's profitable possibilities, I am making
these booklets available at half the cost (min. 20 booklets) for
anyone who would like to become an independent vendor of
GuideYourLife. What I will provide for these vendors is (a) an
easy to sell, legitimate product (b) several easy-to-follow
techniques for marketing the product (c)a $500 bonus to the top
vendor each month, and (c) a web-site (guideyourlife.com - under
construction) which will provide you with an area to place
orders, consult with GuideYourLife management, and find out new
hot selling tips. This is an opportunity to work at your own pace
with no monthly membership fees, selling quotas, start-up fees,
and absolutely no risk. If you choose, you don't have to order
the booklets from GuideYourLife until you've already sold them to
your clients. This is absolutely risk free with results limited
only by you. I suggest buying a guide for yourself and upon
finishing it, I'm sure that you will have the motivation and
confidence in your abilities to sell it to others. Think you
could sell 20 booklets @ $19.99 by for example sending one email
similar to this to a bunch of people. You would then order these
20 booklets from GuideYourLife @ $10.99 and make an easy $180…by
sending only 1 email. And it's all 100% risk free.

Currently in the works is 'GuideYourLife.com'. A website which
will publish readers as well as vendors success', GuideYourLife
tips, each months top vendor, future products, and more.

Do not pass up the opportunity to purchase this guide. If for
some reason you aren't satisfied by our product, send the
undamaged guide back within 30 days and we'll completely refund
your money (less shipping and handling).

Please fill out the order form below and send it to:

GuideYourLife
P.O. Box 195
Abbotsford, B.C.
V2S4N8

First name: ____________________________________

Last name: ____________________________________

Address:______________________________________

Please send me ___ guide(s) @ $19.99 ea. + $4.95 shipping and
handling ($8.95 overseas)

I have enclosed a __ cheque __money order for $__________ made
payable to Andrew Mitchell c/o Guideyourlife

__ Please send me vendor information

__ Do not send me any vendor information