AMD Flash flaming

David Byron dbyron at
Wed Feb 14 17:58:41 EST 2001

I just subscribed to the list a few days ago and caught some discussion on
annoying characteristics of some AMD flash devices.  Turns out we're in the
middle of selecting a flash device for a new platform and one of the choices
being considered is the AMD Am29LV033C.  Sorry if this is covered elsewhere,
but is this one of the annoying/busted chips?

Thanks for your help.

David Byron                     dbyron at
Coactive Networks, Inc.
4000 Bridgeway, Suite 303       voice:(415)289-1722
Sausalito, CA  94965            fax:(415)289-1320

To unsubscribe, send "unsubscribe mtd" to majordomo at