updated lilo mtd patch?

Matteo Costa matteoc at distelco.it
Fri Feb 16 08:37:59 EST 2001

You have to remove the two line that define LCF_LARGE_EBDA in the Makefile.
I think this option is no more needed in this version of lilo.
Then you can compile correctly and you should be able to boot without errors.
BTW I'm using a 2.4 kernel, I never tested on a 2.2 kernel.

At 14.39 14/02/01 -0800, you wrote:
>hi there. i'm looking for an updated mtd patch for lilo. the patch in
>cvs seems to be against lilo 21, and doesn't apply cleanly against
>21.6.1, the latest version.
>
>i resolved the obvious conflicts by hand, but the patched lilo doesn't
>compile at all.
>
>--

<Il problema quando si e' puntuali e' che non c'e' mai nessuno ad apprezzarlo>

Matteo