booting from doc

David Hamm dhamm at itrepro.com
Mon Feb 12 10:51:52 EST 2001

Is anyone booting from disk on chip with LILO.  I've tried several different
methods but still can't do it.  I'm using lilo 21.6, kernel 2.4.0 with mtd
modules.  I get the following info when I "fdisk /dev/nftla"
	DiskOnChip Millennium found at address 0xD0000
	Cannot calculate an NFTL geometry to match size of 0x7cf0.
	Using C:999 H:16 S:2 (== 0x7ce0 sects)

DINFO yields
DiskOnChip 2000(R) found at D000:0000
 	Drive letter          : D
  	Disk size             : 15,992 Kbytes
  	SoftWare version      : 4.2
  	TrueFFS Compatibility : 3.3.2
  	FirmWare size         : 48 Kbytes
Also Lilo won't install because it doesn't know how to handle device 5d01.

If you see anyting that might cause a problem or be different than what you are
doing please let me know.  Thanks

David Hamm
Systems Analyst
Imaging Technologies Services Inc.