List admin stuff.

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Mon Feb 12 09:08:47 EST 2001

I'm getting bored of dealing with bounces and mail getting stuck on the
outgoing queue.

Until now, I've been making a valiant effort to notify people - generally
via their postmaster - when their mail has been bouncing for any length of
time. I will now just unsubscribe them. (Starting with r.siagri at eurotech.it
if relay.eurotech.it refuses to relay this mail).

I will also be far quicker to unsubscribe people whose domain has only a
single MX (or A) record - I may not even wait for mail to bounce. If you
care - get an account on a real mail system and subscribe from there. You'll
note I tend to avoid using my company email address in public fora for
partly that reason.

I'm not ruling out the possibility that the mail exploder will be doing
ECN in a few weeks' time, either. But it's unlikely.

--
dwmw2