Blank screen but session seems to start otherwise normally

Reynaldo H. Verdejo Pinochet reynaldo at opendot.cl
Thu May 15 15:23:10 EDT 2008

Hey list

I know this post is going to violate several conventions
on how to get help, first, I need to solve this issue
(if at all possible) with an ubuntu packaged version of
the driver. Thats why I'm not trying with a more current
snapshot of the driver.

The problem I'm facing is the one outlined in the subject.
I 'hear' the session start, the greeting sound* is kind of
distorted but i hear it nonetheless (using startx, I know
the sound problem is in other lands) but the screen reminds
blank.

This is on a locally branded umpc that seems to be a painted-black
(literaly) version of some 'airis kira 1070' and/or 'kojinsha SA1F00A'.

*I have set the videomen to be 64M on the bios setup utility

Here is the my latest try out for a config:
	http://pastebin.ca/1019303

And here is the log the xorg server spites:
	http://pastebin.ca/1019296

Hope you can five me a hand, Im basically looking for a list
of options I might need to try out.

Bests
--
Reynaldo