Geode lxfb framebuffer not working

Kushal Koolwal kushalkoolwal at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 12 13:34:50 EDT 2008

Glad to know that someone else has the same issue. Always good to have inputs from more people to help us all resolve the issue.

>  I want to help, but I need your help to get me started.
Jordan, I am there to help to resolve this issue. Just let me know all the information that you need (outputs, register info, config files, etc). I am not an expert in debugging kernel level stuff therefore I need to know what I should be sending you guys.

Once again thank you for being so helpful and devoting your valuable time, Jordan!

Kushal Koolwal

I do blog at http://blogs.koolwal.net/

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD