[GIT PULL] Qualcomm ARM64 defconfig more updates for v5.20

Sudeep Holla sudeep.holla at arm.com
Tue Aug 2 02:53:57 PDT 2022

On Tue, Aug 02, 2022 at 11:44:16AM +0200, Arnd Bergmann wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 1, 2022 at 5:35 AM Bjorn Andersson
> <bjorn.andersson at linaro.org> wrote:
> >
> > On Wed, Jul 20, 2022 at 6:01 PM Bjorn Andersson
> > <bjorn.andersson at linaro.org> wrote:
> > >

> > I don't seem to have received a response on this one, can you confirm
> > if you were able to pick it up for v5.20?
>
> Hi Bjorn,
>
> sorry I missed sending out an email. For some reason the automatic notifications
> don't work for some senders and I have to manually chase those up.

Ah that explains why I didn't receive notification as well. I noticed
the changes were pulled. I didn't bother to ask, but now that you mention
it is likely to be the sender address as I can't send you email to your
@arndb.de and hence I always use kernel.org. Are these automated emails
sent via arnd at arndb.de ?

--
Regards,