[GIT PULL] Qualcomm ARM64 defconfig more updates for v5.20

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Tue Aug 2 02:44:16 PDT 2022

On Mon, Aug 1, 2022 at 5:35 AM Bjorn Andersson
<bjorn.andersson at linaro.org> wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 20, 2022 at 6:01 PM Bjorn Andersson
> <bjorn.andersson at linaro.org> wrote:
> >

> I don't seem to have received a response on this one, can you confirm
> if you were able to pick it up for v5.20?

Hi Bjorn,

sorry I missed sending out an email. For some reason the automatic notifications
don't work for some senders and I have to manually chase those up.

You can always see what I actually merged when looking at the
arch/arm/arm-soc-for-next-contents.txt file in my for-next branch, which is
also part of linux-next.

        Arnd