Re: ❌ FAIL: Test report for kernel 5.11.0-rc7 (arm-next)

Veronika Kabatova vkabatov at redhat.com
Wed Feb 10 10:24:31 EST 2021

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Veronika Kabatova" <vkabatov at redhat.com>

Hi, I have a few results back:

- resubmitted the same kernel: gets stuck in the same spot
- tried the new version pushed today: gets stuck in the same spot
- tried the version from last week: boots ok

There is an extra message from the run that managed to boot, which is not
present with any of the runs that failed:

EFI stub: ERROR: FIRMWARE BUG: efi_loaded_image_t::image_base has bogus value

But this message is not present with the stable run that I mentioned
previously.

We didn't change the builder container for a while now and since I tested
things on the same machine one run after other, there should also be no
distro/package changes involved and the only difference should be the
kernel.

Veronika