Re: ❌ FAIL: Test report for kernel 5.11.0-rc7 (arm-next)

Veronika Kabatova vkabatov at redhat.com
Wed Feb 10 07:01:36 EST 2021

----- Original Message -----

Hi, the machine in question is a Cavium ThunderX2 Sabre. It booted a stable
kernel just a few days back okay. The last messages I can see in the raw
console log from this run are:

EFI stub: Booting Linux Kernel...
EFI stub: EFI_RNG_PROTOCOL unavailable, KASLR will be disabled
EFI stub: Using DTB from configuration table
EFI stub: Exiting boot services and installing virtual address map...

and then it times out after hour and half. I'm not aware of any ongoing
issues, however sometimes the link between the lab controller and the
machines can sometimes go wrong after reboot and lead to a similarly
looking problem.

I'll resubmit the test job on that same machine to check if that was
the case and let you know right after it boots.

Veronika