issue with kexec/kdump on imx6ull

Arthur LAMBERT lambertarthur22 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 10:16:08 PDT 2018

Le Tuesday 20 Mar 2018 à 15:07:23 (+0000), Russell King - ARM Linux a écrit :

> Okay, I recommend that you (and everyone else) uses the tree at:
>
>   git://git.armlinux.org.uk/~rmk/kexec-tools.git
>
> which is now up to date with mainline, plus includes the necessary
> fixes for the mis-merge, and subsequent fixes from a previous size-
> related problem from January.
>
> There's also a ti-keystone2 branch which contains an additional
> (hacky and untested) patch which allows reading the coredump
> generated by kexec on a crash.

Hi Russell,

Thanks for your answer. I run my test again with the userspace
kexec tool from git://git.armlinux.org.uk/~rmk/kexec-tools.git.
The result is always the same.

All the patch from your first answer seems to be integrated in
the master branch on this git. I also double check my test to
be sure that its was not an integration error.

Do I need to integrate other patches ? January related problem ?

Regards,
Arthur.