OMAP baseline test results for v3.16-rc4

Tony Lindgren tony at atomide.com
Thu Jul 31 06:11:08 PDT 2014

* Paul Walmsley <paul at pwsan.com> [140730 00:55]:
> On Tue, 29 Jul 2014, Tony Lindgren wrote:
>
> > The following patch should fix the tests above for 3530es3beagle.
> > Care to test and ack as I don't have one?
>
> 3530es3beagle retention dynamic idle tests hang on next-20140729.  (Maybe
> other boards fail too - haven't tested any others).

I just checked that today's linux next works for off-idle and
wake-up events for at least 37xx evm.

> http://www.pwsan.com/omap/testlogs/next_20140729/20140730010841/pm/3530es3beagle/3530es3beagle_log.txt
>
> Adding the patch you sent doesn't change that, but now some extra warning
> messages appear ("PRM: I/O chain clock line assertion timed out"):
>
> http://www.pwsan.com/omap/testlogs/next_20140729_beagle_pm/20140730004856/pm/3530es3beagle/3530es3beagle_log.txt

Weird it should just work. I don't know why the "PRM: I/O chain
clock line assertion timed out" happens for you, I have not seen
that. So far I've tested it on n900, beagle xm and 37xx-evm. None
of those are 3530 though, but it should behave the same way as
on n900.

Regards,

Tony